A Winchester man pleaded guilty Monday to ten felony counts involving the solicitation of an undercover investigator posing as a 12-year-old boy and distribution and possession of child pornography.
https://www.novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png 0 0 Robert Vance https://www.novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png Robert Vance2015-11-10 21:03:552023-11-13 11:14:03Winchester Man Pleads Guilty to Child Pornography Charges
- Spotsylvania arrests four men in child sex stingNovember 13, 2023 - 11:31 am
- Child pornography cases on the rise in Northern Virginia, why are Hispanics vulnerable? | Aumentan los casos de pornografía infantil en el norte de Virginia, ¿por qué los hispanos son vulnerables?September 21, 2023 - 10:55 am
- Authorities investigating death of retired Spotsylvania doctor accused of child sex crimeJuly 29, 2022 - 10:02 am
- Oklahoma couple pleads guilty to possessing pornographic images of 14-month-oldJuly 29, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.
The NOVA-DC ICAC is a Federal, State, and Local partnership to help educate and protect families from internet predators.