On January 11, 2019 the Orange County Sheriff’s Office received information from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children on a possible child pornography case that was occurring in Orange County.
https://www.novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png 0 0 NOVADC ICAC https://www.novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png NOVADC ICAC2019-03-26 15:40:022023-11-13 11:41:00Sheriff’s Office: Ryan M. Champlin Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Spotsylvania arrests four men in child sex stingNovember 13, 2023 - 11:31 am
- Child pornography cases on the rise in Northern Virginia, why are Hispanics vulnerable? | Aumentan los casos de pornografía infantil en el norte de Virginia, ¿por qué los hispanos son vulnerables?September 21, 2023 - 10:55 am
- Authorities investigating death of retired Spotsylvania doctor accused of child sex crimeJuly 29, 2022 - 10:02 am
- Oklahoma couple pleads guilty to possessing pornographic images of 14-month-oldJuly 29, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.
The NOVA-DC ICAC is a Federal, State, and Local partnership to help educate and protect families from internet predators.