On January 11, 2019 the Orange County Sheriff’s Office received information from The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children on a possible child pornography case that was occurring in Orange County. Read more
A Loudoun County man was sentenced Feb. 22 to 11 years in prison on two counts of distribution of child pornography and seven counts of possession of child pornography.
Danero Jason Howard, 41, was convicted of the charges in February 2018.
Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jeanette A. Irby handed down the sentence.
A Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority police officer is facing two charges for allegedly soliciting sex from a minor online. The online minor was actually a detective from the FCPD Child Exploitation Unit. Read more
Fauquier sheriff’s deputies Friday night charged a 46-year-old Bealeton man for allegedly giving marijuana to and engaging in sexual activity with a teenage girl. Read more
A former teacher at a Virginia preschool pleaded guilty to 14 charges of sexually abusing children in his care and taking inappropriate photos of them. Read more
A Woodbridge man is accused of possessing and sharing child pornography, according to Prince William police. Read more
A Manassas man was sentenced Friday for paying women to sexually abuse children in the Philippines via a web camera while he directed and produced numerous images of the abuse, announced U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Virginia G. Zachary Terwilliger. Read more
An Aldie man is facing a minimum of 10 years in jail after being found guilty of possessing and reproducing child pornography Read more
- Spotsylvania arrests four men in child sex stingNovember 13, 2023 - 11:31 am
- Child pornography cases on the rise in Northern Virginia, why are Hispanics vulnerable? | Aumentan los casos de pornografía infantil en el norte de Virginia, ¿por qué los hispanos son vulnerables?September 21, 2023 - 10:55 am
- Authorities investigating death of retired Spotsylvania doctor accused of child sex crimeJuly 29, 2022 - 10:02 am
- Oklahoma couple pleads guilty to possessing pornographic images of 14-month-oldJuly 29, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.