LOUDOUN (April 10, 2018) – Fredy William Falla, 32, of Loudoun County pled guilty yesterday to ten counts of possession of child pornography and will be sentenced on July 23rd. Attorney General Mark R. Herring made the announcement after Falla’s admittance of guilt was accepted by Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Douglas L. Fleming, Jr.
Loudoun County Man Pleads Guilty to Possession of Child Pornography
You are here: Home1 / News2 / Press Release3 / Loudoun County Man Pleads Guilty to Possession of Child Pornography
Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force Program
ICAC Task Force - Internet Safety Blog for Parents, Educators and Children
National Center For Missing & Exploited Children
Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Federal Bureau of Investigation-State Sex Offender Registry Web Sites
U.S. Department Of Justice National Sex Offender Registry
Virginia Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry
U. S. Immigration & Custom Enforcement Operation Predator
- Authorities investigating death of retired Spotsylvania doctor accused of child sex crimeJuly 29, 2022 - 10:02 am
- Oklahoma couple pleads guilty to possessing pornographic images of 14-month-oldJuly 29, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
- Orange Co. Sheriff’s Office: Possible Relationship with Teen Leads to ArrestOctober 28, 2019 - 5:29 am
- Police NewsMay 28, 2019 - 9:50 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.
The NOVA-DC ICAC is a Federal, State, and Local partnership to help educate and protect families from internet predators.