A Strasburg man was charged Saturday after failing to register a username with the sex offender database. Read more
A Manassas man was sentenced Friday for paying women to sexually abuse children in the Philippines via a web camera while he directed and produced numerous images of the abuse, announced U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Virginia G. Zachary Terwilliger. Read more
- Authorities investigating death of retired Spotsylvania doctor accused of child sex crimeJuly 29, 2022 - 10:02 am
- Oklahoma couple pleads guilty to possessing pornographic images of 14-month-oldJuly 29, 2022 - 9:58 am
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
- Orange Co. Sheriff’s Office: Possible Relationship with Teen Leads to ArrestOctober 28, 2019 - 5:29 am
- Police NewsMay 28, 2019 - 9:50 am
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.