The former coach of a youth hockey team in Northern Virginia was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child pornography charges and computer solicitation of a juvenile. Read more
https://novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png 0 0 VSP PRO https://novadcicac.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NOVADC_ICAC_banner_2_x.png VSP PRO2015-12-14 12:22:452016-01-12 12:00:29Ex-Youth Hockey Coach Sentenced 4 Years for Child Pornography Possession
- Loudoun County man sentenced to more than 15 years on child pornography chargesOctober 28, 2019 - 5:32 am
- Orange Co. Sheriff’s Office: Possible Relationship with Teen Leads to ArrestOctober 28, 2019 - 5:29 am
- Police NewsMay 28, 2019 - 9:50 am
- Virginia children’s entertainer charged with having child pornMay 9, 2019 - 10:55 am
- Virginia Beach man sentenced to 4 years for possessing child pornMay 2, 2019 - 1:39 pm
The CyberTipline® receives leads and tips regarding suspected crimes of sexual exploitation committed against children.
If you have information regarding possible child sexual exploitation, report it to the CyberTipline.
The NOVA-DC ICAC is a Federal, State, and Local partnership to help educate and protect families from internet predators.